Create:Connect – Creative Courses to Support Mental Health and Wellbeing
Introduction to Theatre with Gemma
- Thursday Evenings 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- 8 Week course 7th October – 25th November
- Workshops will take place at Lighthouse Theatre, Kingland Road, Poole. BH15 1UG.
- A follow on course will take place in the new year
What to Expect
- Have fun
- Safe and supportive space
- Led by an experienced theatre professional
- Learn new skills and discover your creativity
- Meet new people and make new friends
Introduction to theatre is a great way to learn more about theatre and develop new skills and grow your creative confidence.
Each week we’ll do practical exercises, learning more about different aspects of theatre and performance – including working with scripts, devising skills, writing for stage, and different styles of theatre.
The course is suitable for all levels of experience.
Contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information.
Sign up here – register your interest and we will get in touch to confirm your place.
Do you need help to take part?
To make these workshops as inclusive to as many people as we can please let us know any access needs you have when you sign up, and how we can help you to take part.
This might include regular reminders about sessions, a phone call or meeting before we start to explain what to expect and ease any anxieties, or a discussion about how you prefer to communicate. If you have a key worker or need support staff, they are welcome to join our sessions to support you to take part.
Create:Connect is kindly supported by: